We’ll show you how to get the best out of your association management services
Sharing the load of managing your association with an external provider can be daunting, but it doesn’t need to be.
Office Logistics leads each new not for profit, professional or industry association to the next level of association management through its unique step-by-step process.
Three Steps to a Better Association Management Services Experience
For nearly two decades, we’ve developed and refined how we work with not for profit associations. Experience means we understand what industry and professional associations need. Follow our three step process to a better association
management services experience.
Step 1 Assessment
In Step 1, we focus on understanding your organisation.
Every association has its own way of doing things, so in our initial assessment we take time to:
- Hear from you about your organisation’s goals and objectives
- Identify the systems already in place
- Understand what is and isn’t working
- Learn about the business of your particular association
We gather information through our discussions with you and a review of any available documentation. Once completed, we move through to Step 2 – Planning.
Step 2 Planning
During the Step 2 – Planning phase, we move into the process of arranging handover and transition to Office Logistics as your association manager.
Initial planning occurs via a scheduled session with your association management team. At this planning session, we will:
- Confirm a transition plan schedule, identifying the key handover date
- Confirm key association team members, for example, board members
- Confirm the key contact for the transition process to help with clear communication through the process
- Identify requirements for the membership management plan to enable set up of the fully integrated membership management system (MMS).
Following the initial session, the Office Logistics’ team develops the membership management plan, which is then submitted to you for review and approval. Once formally accepted, we assign your association one of our dedicated Association Management Specialists before moving into the delivery phase.
Step 3 Delivery
We strive to make the transition to delivery in Step 3 as seamless and stress-free as possible. .
Our transition checklists – developed through years of association management experience – make the process simple. They allow your association team to gather the key information required to allow our team to:
- Arrange redirection for current phone providers and authorised contacts
- Manage online security and passwords
- Undertake the agreed financial activities, which may include account management and membership fee payments
- Identify any other supporting documentation required to commence the association management service.
With all important support structures in place, the transition to your total association management solution can commence. On the agreed date, Office Logistics becomes the voice and support team for your association, helping you realise your strategic goals and objectives – and take the best care of your members.
We provide our unique Service Commitment
Our commitment to the organisations we support is much more than words.
We’re constantly assessing our performance too.
Respond to members’ enquiries accurately within two business days.
Maintain a professional voice in communication with you and your members.
Provide membership reporting within agreed timeframes.
Source client feedback to measure satisfaction.
Reconcile financial accounts and ensure BAS compliance on time.
We offer the certainty provided by all relevant insurances, including Workcover, fire, flood, burglary, and $5 million public and products liability insurance. Wherever you’re operating in Australia, supported by Office Logistics, your association is in good hands.